Selfloops is featured in a cycling book written by coaches of the Italian Cycling Federation and cycling pro teams. The book is “Obiettivi, tipologie e mezzi di allenamento nel ciclismo moderno”, main author Prof. Fabrizio Tacchino, Calzetti & Mariucci editori.
The chapter where we appear is about performance analysis tools and innovation and this is what we do at Selfloops.
We have refreshed the look of our website and it looks much more cooler. But we have not just worked on the external design. We have added a lot of new features to our performance management platform.
- A dashboard that summarizes your activities, by week, year and to date. It is important you set your target and visualize how you are progressing toward those targets.
- A performance analysis tab that shows your overall activity with stats and graphs
- A health status section, because performance management is much more than just training.
- A detailed bike power analysis tab with statistics and your critical power graph, showing your best performance and max reached during current and your past trainings.
- A team management framework to provide valuable feedback to your athletes, monitor their activities and performance. And a reporting tool, to keep your management team always aligned and updated with the current season and trainings.
This week we joined the Androni Giocattoli Venezuela pro cycling team in their first training camp for the season 2013. The team will use our platform to manage the athletes performance and trainings. The Androni Giocattoli Venezuela is a successful winning team. It has won the Italian championship this year.
This week-end we were at an Italian Cycling Federation meeting to present the Selfloops sensor and tracking platform to Italian sport Directors.
Today we are introducing live charts, the possibility for people to see your telemetry through charts.